Friday, July 6, 2012

A New Game

In my wandering around the internet I found something most intriguing... Flipit Paper Combat.

I was piddling around looking for paper templates for Storm Talons (the aren't any yet, when I find one, I'll post something here.) and found a guy who A.) Really likes making Eli Patoroch paper templates and B.) made a tabletop wargame that uses paper template models, including terrain, which are free to download from his site, along with rules.


I'd liken it to Warhammer 40k meets Flames of War meets Minecraft and/or Little Big Planet. I am amused, and will most likely try out a couple games to see how it plays and do a follow up.

Check it out if you are interested. It's (relatively speaking) free!

Also, here are some pictures of some of the models:








Vaya con Dios,
Timothy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...