Sunday, July 15, 2012

The Sisters and the Legion

I finally finished painting all the models my older brother wanted done, and I'll be sending them off in the next few days, but I figured I'd post some pictures to commemorate the occasion. Enjoy, and if you know someone who wants some affordable commission painting work done, let me know... Pics after the jump.

I didn't notice I left the bolter flames yellow (I was playing around with colors for the flames, I've repainted it since then).

Same with the red flames on the backpack... oddly enough, it wasn't on the same model.

We are Legion... of the Damned, that is!


I REALLY like how well the capes/robes came out on these models.

The Saint leading her Sisters to battle.

The girls with the golden guns...

A Chaos Predator.












1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...