Saturday, March 23, 2013

What a week!

Well, it's been ~13 hours since that last post, and I officially declare myself to be done building titans for now. I didn't finish them all, in fact, I only got one more to the point where I'll be able to use it tomorrow (for a total of two), but that's ok. Chance smiled upon me today, and as it turns out, there will be another Titan Princeps joining the fray, and he was kind enough to agree to allow me to utilize one of his Reaver Titans he ran out of room for. I'll be 50 points under the 3k limit, but I'm totally fine with that.



So, without further ado, here's some pictures of the mess I made this week building these bad boys:

This is how far I got... I... I'm not sure how I feel about this.

This is the area around my work table. I didn't really notice the mess as I was making it!
The scrapyard. Some of this can be reused in other projects, but I'll leave the sorting for another time.

Wish me luck during the game tomorrow, and expect a battle report in the near future!

Vaya con Dios,
Timothy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...