Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Progress!

I'm currently taking a break so I figured I'd sit down and share what I've gotten done already. I finished the first Titan yesterday, and assembled the torsos of the other three. I'm about to start on the heads and then the... pelvis... area of the Titans, and if that goes really quickly, I'll finish off the weapon arms tonight that way I'll have two whole days to work on the legs and feet, which happens to be the part I'm dreading... the pose of the model is 100% dependent on the legs and they take FOREVER to assemble. And I'm doing all this before the big game on Saturday... I hope there's an Apocalypse game this Saturday... if not, well at least I'll have the structural stuff done and then I can detail as I see fit. In any case, here's a couple pics:


No more Warhounds after this!

Vulcan Megabolter and Turbolaser Destructor.

Vaya con Dios,
Timothy

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...