Friday, March 8, 2013

Made of Win

One of my friends who plays in the local tournament scene sent me some pictures of one of the other armies in attendance during one such tournament. I really do still have a soft spot for Salamanders (and Space Wolves for that matter!), so I found these to be... most impressive. Now I want to take the time to share them with you, because they are so awesome!








P.S. If the owner of said army happens to stumble upon this blog, I'd love to know where exactly you got the Salamanders (the Lizards, not the Marines).

Vaya con Dios,
Timothy

1 comment:

  1. The owner commented on a post I made on grandiocity:

    "Daniel Veihl: Good job on the pics loved your tau colors. Sad Panda my Sallies Din't have a game with you guys would have been a Sea of Green on the table!"

    So if you are interested get on grandiocity's facebook and you should find him.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...