Friday, December 28, 2012

I'M ON A BOAT!

I'M ON A BOAT!

I've more or less officially bought into playing Dystopian Wars (I ordered a Russian Coalition Naval Battlegroup, a rulebook, and a set of STAR cards). I figured I should announce to the world I'm no longer a one-game-system kind of guy...

I've done a bit of reading about the Russians as a whole and they are (much like the Space Wolves) the short-ranged-super-punchey/more-or-less-survivable-until-you-get-there type of army (with next to Zero ability to deal with aircraft...) I'm starting to wonder if I should have went with the French... (Think Tau with the ability to hit reliably.) Oh well, the order is placed, and worse comes to worst, I can always sell off/trade the Russians to someone for French.

I look forward to learning a new game system (especially one as different to 40k as this one is.) And, I'll do what I can to keep you updated as to my gaming shenanigans... no promises though. ;P

Vaya con Dios,
Timothy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...