Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Productive Day

So the servitors of Forgeworld Rohan have been busy this morning... I finished the stomped Chaos Rhino, I got all the leg sections done and piston-ed (still need to come up with an idea for the endcaps on the leg joints... the hollow PVC doesn't exactly say sturdy), and even got a couple shots of what the thing is gonna look like when the top section is complete. Lots of detail work to be done on this bad boy, and I keep coming up with interesting ideas on how to make it better. Also, I've made it so the top section can rotate around and what not. I'm amused.

Pictures after the jump.



Pistons!

From the front.

Squish!

Chaos Undivided just got flattened.

Pose 1, not sure I like the look of it.

I like this one better, but because the top rotates, I can have it however I want.

Vaya con Dios,
Timothy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...