Saturday, March 3, 2012

Squad Reinforced! Update

Last week, I wrote up a glowing review about the Ebay seller Discount Games Store. Well, here's an update on that situation: They had actually forgotten to ship 1 of the vehicle transfer sheets that are supposed to come with the Rhinos I ordered, which all told wouldn't have even been an issue, until I started assembling my tactical squads and realized they forgot to ship their bases as well. Needless to say, I was not very happy about it, and that was compounded by the close proximity of the tournament they were bought for in the first place...

In any case, I contacted them about the problem and they nearly immediately sent out a package with the missing parts... plus a Dark Angels upgrade sprue thingy... the one with bike fronts and the Typhoon upgrade for Land Speeders... That made me quite happy, as bits are always welcome, especially Marine bits. Also, they sent me 1 extra base. I lol'd a little. ANYWAY... I still fully recommend them as a great place to pick up some models.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...