Saturday, March 24, 2012

It been a bad day (please don't take a picture...)

So, my computer crapped out two weeks ago, the day after the tournament (which I failed miserably at... the gaming aspect of my drug [oh I mean hobby...] of choice is getting pretty depressing, by the way. I did enjoy myself at the tourney though... so it wasn't all bad.)

Apart from that, everything else is pretty not bad in general. I have a decently sized force painted to a tabletop standard... nothing stellar, but not bad either. It was more because it was a rush job than anything else, but I can't complain. So the next thing I need to decide is what direction to go with my hobby.


I'm torn between buckling down and painting my Space Wolves army (which in itself presents another decision as to whether to continue trying to figure out how to recreate the "Blackened Burgundy" I've been using or just go Grey.) or continuing with my Copper Dragons and (finally) expanding into using the Blood Angels Codex with their army. Assuming I do continue with the Coppers, I'd end up doing a Descent of Angels build because the unique modelling opportunities would be just too awesome to pass up.

Captain Avitus would probably lead the way, and I'd more than likely do some head swaps for these beautiful bits from a Polish company, bitspudlo.com:
http://bitspudlo.com/products/dragon-skull-helmets-10 

And rather than using jump packs, they would have (counts as jump packs) wings probably a mix of the CSM:Possessed wings and these bad boys from maxmini.eu:
http://www.maxmini.eu/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=12&products_id=71

And that's that... also I'll most likely not be updating very often until I replace my compy.

May he rest in pieces...

Vaya con Dios,
Timothy

1 comment:

  1. I played a my Knights of Blood as a Descent of Angels list for quite awhile. It has a few tough matchups, but otherwise is a really fun army to play.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...