Saturday, August 20, 2011

Gork or Mork?

I played my first game with the Orks last night and, aside from my opponent fielding a ridiculous mixed up conglomeration of Imperial troops (Including, but not limited to, a Sisters of Battle squad, St. Celestine, an Ultramarine Land Raider Crusader, a squad of power armored Grey Knights, a squad of Wolf Scout Snipers, a Sanguinary Guard squad, a Shadowsword, a squad of Legion of the Damned, and for kicks and giggles a CSM Predator Annihilator.) it was pretty fun. I would have done better at lower points, but such is the life of a lowly grot.

My army consisted of:
2 Warbosses with power klaws and twin linked big shootas
2 Squads of slugga/choppa Boys 30 strong with 3 big shootas
1 Squad of shoota Boys 11 strong with one rokkit launcha
1 Squad of Nobs 10 strong with slugga/choppas and one with a power klaw
1 Squad of Nobs 5 strong with slugga/choppas
2 Squads of Rokkit Deff Koptas one with 5, one with 4
1 Looted Wagon with boomgun, 'ard case, and other assorted upgrades
1 Battlewagon with killkannon, zzap gun, deffrolla, 'ard case, and other assorted upgrades
1 Stompa <--- Gork or Mork? I can't tell either...

It went well 'til he Volcano Cannon'd my Stompa into oblivion (He just kept rolling 6's 0.o )
Then it went down hill in a hurry. Good news is that everything that got near my line died a horrible painful 100+ slugga/choppa attacks death. It was a beautiful thing.

Vaya con Dios,
Timothy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...