Tuesday, January 21, 2014

The Journal of Silvr (Entry 3)

There was actually something I neglected to mention in my last entry. While I was still at the loading docks one of the workers who was busy loading and unloading things had stumbled upon a small unaccounted for box that was throwing some pretty wild readings on a magical trap detector they were using. After calling me over to investigate, we opened the box, and discovered more Force shards. After a few minutes of him calling people over to look at them, he turned to me and asked me if I knew what they were. I told him I didn't, but that I was very intrigued by tiny stones that could trigger a trap detector like that, and asked what would become of them.



According to the worker, they'll likely end up in a warehouse for a few days, and then they will have some research done on them to figure out what they are, and to make sure they're not dangerous or anything. I suppose they are, now that I think about it, but only when they're actually being used... but they don't know about that.

I met up with the boss tonight in one of the local meetups, and I've offered to help the research of the stones after relating the story of how they were found in the first place. He said he'd get back to me to let me know how he could put me to use.

I noticed some wanted posters that had my description on them. I'm not sure what I did, but someone wants me bad, from the looks of things. I think I'll lay low and try to work on decrypting more of the Doctor's files until the boss has another job for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...