Sunday, September 22, 2013

Not gone, just forgotten...

...you have no idea, good sir... you have no idea...

I've had a bit of a rough... 3 months, apparently... since last I posted.



Since then I've worked ALL THE OVERTIME... ALL THE TIME!, missed two different Apocalypse games, found a group of local friends to have regular board game nights with, and started blacksmithing as a hobby (on top of my general gaming addiction, and other hobby-like activities.)

On the hobby gaming front, well, regular overtime (to the tune of 60 hours a week) kills any chance to actually sit down and do stuff, be it actually playing or you know, hobby-ing. But it gives me plenty of cash to throw around at things that strike mah fancy...

In the last three months, I've gotten nearly all the models I'll ever need for my Tau, including some fancy stuff I won't run very often (read: Riptides.) I also started hoarding 2nd edition Space Wolf models (probably have a good 2k points of Old Wolves now... a local store had some someone just brought in on a trade, and well... top pic is very much related...) I also picked up some new Marine kits that just released, but I still am very torn as to how I want to handle my Vanilla army.

Also, I bought into X-Wing Minis pretty freaking hard, and I'll probably give them a whole post just because. Also, also, if you thought I had forgotten about Dystopian Wars, it's probably because I sort of did... The gaming group that all started playing when I did all but stopped playing all at once, and then me not having free time (on account of working) didn't help things. That, however, didn't stop me from impulse-buying more boats yesterday... :D I really do love the aesthetic of the models, particularly the Russians...

And that's all I have to say about that...

Vaya con Dios,
Timothy

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...