Saturday, May 4, 2013

Fishies!

Random intro is random: for some reason I still don't feel like a Tau player. This may be because I haven't actually played the army with my own models yet... dunno. Just struck me as odd that I feel this way... even though I'll likely end up playing the Tau more than I ever played the particular Marine variants.




So. With that out of the way... I have my two Devilfish (Pillar of Autumn and In Amber Clad respectively...) and 14 out of 15 Stealth Suits that I ordered from ebay either sitting on my shelf waiting for me to finalize the basic paint scheme or soaking in Simple Green.

Also, about my basic paint scheme, I'm not 100%, but I think I want to do something dark... probably something along the lines of Burgundy/Xereus Purple/Black... apparently every model I paint has to involve black... no exceptions.

Also, as for fluff... my Cadre hails from a Third Sphere Sept known to the Tau as Tem'ber. They have a particular specialization toward the Kauyon fighting style, but can utilize Mont'ka when absolutely necessary and maintains an unusually large number of Stealth Teams.

Vaya con Dios,
Timothy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...