Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Paper Speeder Pt. 1

Well, I jumped into the kiddy pool of paper tanks by starting with a Space Marine Land Speeder model (I need two for my Copper Dragons list I want to bring to the 750 pt local tourny this month...) Logic dictates that smaller model = less work, or so I thought. The parts are much more fiddly that anything I've dealt with before, but the model is definitely coming together, and after I get the hang of what goes where the next one(s) should go quicker.

Here's some pictures of the progress so far...


The base chunk of fuselage that everything attaches to, next to an actual GW plastic kit.


It'll look pretty fantabulous when it is assembled and painted.

I've done everything but the guns... Don't really know what to do about drivers... maybe a dip into the bitzbox is in order... It came out to be just a tiny bit bigger than the "real thing." It looks decent though, and paint will make it better...





Vaya con Dios,
Timothy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...